- January 27, 2016
The world seems to be an unimaginable space without the presence of websites and internet. Will you be able to survive a week’s period if you are locked in a room that is void of computer and mobile without any internet connection? People can live without food and water but not without the internet connection in their devices. Blogs and websites have become the order of the day. They provide a better platform to earn some quick cash and they also help in creating the best of platforms to share knowledge. Blogs act as personal diaries and as platform to exchange information. If you are in the pursuit of building a blog, WordPress is the best CMS that you can rely upon.
- WordPress is one of the best CMS available in the internet medium. It is stuffed with user friendly features and offers the best of looks to your blog.
- WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems available. It is developed on PHP and MySQL and the presence of thousands of open source developers contributing to the betterment of this platform.
- WordPress is available at free of cost and the blog owner need not pay any sort of royalty for using the themes and other features.
- There are thousands of templates and themes available at free of cost. The blog owner can try and use as many as variants possible and has the ability to choose the best of themes.
- There are several websites offering the templates that can cater to your requirements. There are even themes and templates available at free of cost for the business owners. They will be of great help when you want to be in touch with your valuable customers.
- Installing and using WordPress is very easy. You need not be a computer savvy to work in this platform. Any newbie can study the features in just ten minutes of time and start using it to build the blog. Do you need any introduction to use Google search or to use Microsoft Word? It’s as simple as that.
- The WordPress blogs can be the best for the Do It Yourself enthusiasts. As a blog owner, you need not spend even a single penny of your money for blog maintenance and enhancement.
- The popularity of WordPress themes and templates should be rightly used by the blog owners. Most of these themes and templates are designed to align with the SEO friendly option. Hence, the work of optimization is reduced by installing these blogs.
- You will be one among the millions of internet users to use the WordPress blogs. You will not find any difficulty in managing the resources and its features. There are thousands of forums to extend their helping hand whenever you struck with a problem.
Make sure to use the right kind of theme and templates to kick start your ambitious blogging platform. You will find them very interesting.
- January 26, 2016
Of course you are not going around asking everyone to read your Blog? So how do you ensure that it is hit more number of times? Watch the Page rank of your blog. Page rank of the blog often called the PR is totally dependent on the number of backlinks that you have. Your blog should be linked to some website which is strongly and frequently visited. In other words, Strong link building is needed to ensure Page rankings for the blog.
Mystery to Increasing the Page Ranks
Page ranks for your blog can be increased by –
- Having Relevant Backlinks: Getting page ranks by this is a time consuming process. Make sure there are incoming links to your blog from highly ranked and well targeted websites. For instance, a blog which has a central idea of finance may have backlinks to Fortune.com or the Wall street journal website etc. This would surely boost the blog’s page rank.
- Forum Participation: Forum is the best way to have attention from more number of people. More your blog is discussed, more it is visited and more page ranks it has.
- Up to Date Content: Content if backdated always is least interesting to its readers. So, make sure the blog is always on the current lines of information.
- Quality Blog: Always write original content. Copy pasting from somewhere isn’t a good practice because it will deteriorate the image of your blogging anyways. Also the Search engine may not be able to distinguish between the content and will end up giving credit to the original site.
- Use SEO Techniques: Make sure SEO techniques are followed to ensure page ranks. Different search engines have different algorithm to search and index the websites and blogs.
To get backlinked, your blog can be submitted to free directories and social sites. Also, note the indexing in Search engines happen based on only content and not graphics.
Should you Really Worry?
Here’s what Google engineers say about Page ranks –
“We just update the PageRank exhibited on the internet Plugin a few times the year; this can be each of our reverential touch that you should fret less with regards to Authority that is one among more than two hundred signals that may affect how your website is crawled, found as well as ranked.
Pr is definitely an simple measurement to concentrate on, but just due to the fact it’s easy doesn’t suggest it’s a good choice for you as being a website operator. If you want metrics, we might motivate you to definitely take a look at Analytics, think of conversion rates, ROI (return in investment), relevance, as well as some other metrics that correlative to purposeful benefits for the site or business.”
To conclude, Page Ranking is all about inbound links. They are the ones responsible for increase and decrease in the page ranks. But since it’s got nothing to do with SERPs, it should not be the priority point for your blog. To have successful blogging response, one needs to concentrate on targeting traffic to the Blog and SERP’s.
- January 25, 2016
For those who want to get into the best on page SEO techniques, the best option here is to go for the WordPress CMS (Content Management System) for their website because it becomes really easy to manage the whole functionality of a website and at the same time you can use different SEO plugins for WordPress to optimize your website by yourself.
Being a site owner, I am sure you want not only the every page indexed by Google but also every post you make on your site. For this, you will need to install the site map plugin offered in WordPress CMS which would help you to maintain the site map right according to the search engines. The site map plugin helps the SEO professional to develop the site map that would be accepted by the search engines.
WordPress general offers the common SEO tools which can bring a lot of traffic to the blog you have created. It is to be noted that that all the plugins and features are free to use and are equally useful. These SEO plugins have a number of functions that help the blog to get traffic in pretty different ways. As these tools are related to the on page SEO, the main focus is on getting the meta tags out and producing such good changes that will bring the good internet traffic. It would also help you to make positive changes in the keywords. Before you go to start using the complex SEO plugins, the best option is start with the general SEO plugins so that you will get good grip over the complex tools.
There are a lot of other SEO plugins that you may install and are good to go by giving some time to them and understanding them. It will let you understand the SEO process completely. All these tools may not sounds very big but their contribution in the SEO process is huge. You can use these plugins to manage following attribute for your on-page optimization:
Controlling title tags
Producing SEO friendly images
Avoiding 404 errors
Link generation with automation
Social bookmarking facility
If we talk about most common aspect of SEO, it is the on page SEO. It is about making the website compatible to the search engines. If you just ignore this step, you will not get the good rank for your website. Hence, the better is the on page SEO; the better will be the website rank. If on page SEO is not of good quality, it would not get the website a good traffic. However, there is the way of getting internet traffic and that is creating maximum backlinks.
If we talk about the specific WordPress SEO tool, the SEO pressor is what you can consider best. It is the tool that helps the user to perform SEO with a lot of automation involved. You will not only be able to bring good on page SEO process for the betterment of your website but you can also perform a lot of other operations like monitoring the internet traffic coming to the website. Hence, this tool has made it easy to assess the overall SEO process and you will be able to perform SEO in the faster way.